SEA WALKER BALI
BALI SEAWALKER TOUR IS AN OPPORTUNITY TO WALK ON THE BOTTOM OF UNDERWATER BALI USING HELMET DIVE PROVIDE BY SEAWALKER COMPANY TO A DEPTH OF 15 FEET WITHOUT CERTIFICATION AND WITHOUT GETTING HAIR WET
Bali Seawalker Tour is a Bali Activities Tour Packages by allows everyone to enjoy marine life, with minimum equipment and minimum fuss! Seawalker is a soft dive system, which means you only use our unique Seawalker helmet design without the need for a dive tank. Explore the stunning underwater life of Bali where you can walk at the bottom of the sea and come face to face with sea life whilst breathing the same as you do on the surface.
With Bali Seawalker, you can walk on the bottom of the Bali ocean experiencing the beauty of Bali underwater world on our package with the best price. Take the location at Sanur Beach, you can walk right on the bottom of the ocean and witness the sea life of all kinds. As a safe and exciting underwater adventure Seawalker is a unique diving system providing an opportunity to observe the underwater world up to a depth of 15 feet without certification, and without getting your hair wet.
You do not even need any previous training or experience or even for you with the first experience in the ocean. You will be accompanied with well trained Seawalker instructors at all times under water. Participants actually walk on the bottom, rather than swim while numerous exotic fish and sea life surround them. Guest will have about 30 minutes of actual underwater time to a maximum depth of 15 feet. A large, full face window in the Bali Seawalker helmet offers a close-up view of the amazing creatures from below.
Choose Our Bali Seawalker Tours Package :
Bali Seawalker Tour
Bali Seawalker Tour
Location Activity Price
Adult Children (10 – 12 years)
Sanur Transport US $ 65 US $ 50
Bali Seawalker Tour Price Include
• Pick Up and Return Transfer for minimum 2 persons
• Refreshment (Mineral water)
• 30 minutes dive
• use of standard facilities (shower room, locker, towel and booties)
Pickup Time : 09.00 am – 09.15 am
Bali Seawalker Tour Instructions
1. After Change In To Your Swim Suit, then It’s off to Seawalker station
It takes only 3 minutes from the beach
2. Stay calm, our staff will serve you well and you don’t have to worry about anything!
Fresh Air is constantly supplied from a hose to the helmet
3. You go down to the stairs to the bottom of the sea where you can see the wild fish surrounding you
4. Just Walk In!
Our Instructor will always accompany you during the activity.
Just relax and feel your closeness to the nature
5. With our unique helmet design, you can get face to face with the sea life and be able to take breathe the same as you do on the surface
You do not even get your hair wet and also still can wear your glass or contact lenses
Bali Seawalker Tour instructors are licensed at an International Standard safety, first aid and hospitality services there are well trained and able to speak a number of major languages.
Bali Seawalker Tour Notice :
• Guest with heart or lung problem, on medication, pregnant with asthma or other respiratory ailments can not dive
• Disabled people can also enjoy Sea Walker as long as they can use both of their hands. Please contact us one day before.