Sukawati is best known for its art market where you can shop with a very reasonable price. But this time I will share one of the -anti-mainstream- experience in Sukawati area which recently being very popular due to high exposure on social medias.
Canyons or beautiful rock formation might be something new to Bali’s tourism, as most probably Bali is best known for amazing beaches and beautiful rice paddies. Guwang Hidden Canyon – yes, people named it as hidden as the location – is located in Guwang, a small village located in Sukawati, Gianyar Regency (around 30 minutes from the city center of Denpasar through Bypass Ida Bagus Sumantra). You might search Pura Dalem Guwang and the entrance is next to the temple.
Sukawati Art Market is the biggest local market in Bali to purchase handicrafts and traditional handmade products, covering many blocks on the main road of Sukawati and the perfect place to go for art lovers.
Paintings, wood and bone carvings, statues, bags, shoes, masks, textiles and clothings or jewelry you can find nearly everything what you are looking for at Sukawati Art Market.
- Pick up from Hotel / Villa where you stay
- Visit Hidden / Secret Canyon Sukawati - Gianyar
- Trip to Sukawati Traditional Art Market
- Drop to your Hotel / Villa or Ngurah Rai Airport
- 1 Pax = IDR. 485,000 / pax
- 2 Pax = IDR. 285,000 / pax
- 3 Pax = IDR. 235,000 / pax
- 4 Pax = IDR. 185,000 / pax
- 5 Pax = IDR. 165,000 / pax
- 6 pax = IDR. 150,000 / pax
- 7 Pax = IDR. 135,000 / pax
- 8 Pax = IDR. 125,000 / pax
- 9 Pax = IDR. 115,000 / pax
- 10 Pax = IDR. 100,000 / pax